Job Title: Software Engineer 2 – IT (I6)
Dell IT Overview:
Dell creates technology solutions for a changing world. Our Information Technology (IT) Architecture team translates our customers’ business requirements into total enterprise-wide solutions. It takes deep technical knowledge to create architectural designs that exceed service requirements. We’re skilled in analyzing the customer’s business goals, objectives, needs and general business environment to create technical system solutions. Our expertise includes integrating hardware, processes, methodologies and software into the customer environment.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science with a minimum of 3 years of software development experience.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Proven track record demonstrating ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Strong sense of urgency and drive.
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills.
- Quick learner with motivation to learn new languages, technologies and frameworks (you will get opportunity to play with a lot of new technologies).
- Experience building customer facing applications deployed on cloud environment (AWS, Azure or similar).
- Experience building e-commerce web software.
- Experience building public Web Services such as REST, SOAP.
- Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience in building Micro services.
- Software development experience with .NET and C#
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases
- Excellent Verbal and Communication skills.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership.
Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.Dell – 2 days ago – save job – original job