Best 10 Lines on Vasant Panchami (Basant Panchmi) in English.
10 Lines on Vasant Panchami (Basant Panchmi)
- Basant Panchami or Vasant Panchami is celebrated on Magh Sud 5 (5th day of the bright fortnight of the lunar month of Magh.
- It falls usually in the month of January or February) is the day of Vasant Panchami and is also celebrated as Shree Panchami or Saraswati Puja.
- Vasant Panchami has a specific meaning: Vasant means spring, and Panchami means “the fifth day.”
- Vasant Panchami falls on the fifth day of spring. Basant Panchami is a popular Hindu festival that marks the arrival of spring season.
- This festival is more famous for Mata Saraswati – the goddess of learning, wisdom, knowledge, fine arts. Vasant Panchami or Saraswati Puja is celebrated with great enthusiasm and Hindu temples and households are full of activity on this day.
- This is also a special day for school children as they enjoyed the holiday.
- On this day, Goddess Saraswati is worshiped in different communities in various name and fame – the Goddess of Learning, the deity of Gayatri, the fountain of fine arts and science, and the symbol of supreme Vedantic knowledge.
- The significance of Basant is very deep. The difference between Holi and Basant Panchami is exact of 40 days.
- Birds came back after their migration. The chirping sound is awesome and the time is not too cold and not too hot. So, it is the best time to live for.
- Everyone in India Enjoy the day and women often worshiped for their well-being and wealth.